1. What personally identifiable information does Mysarisaristore.com request: In order to register, users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address), unique identifiers (e.g., your password), and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as passwords and email addresses, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. If you decide to purchase any Mysarisaristore.com products, Mysarisaristore.com will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address, to bill you for products and services, and for other purposes. Mysarisaristore.com does not share your Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with its Solutions. You may browse our web site without supplying any personally identifiable information, but we will need to collect personally identifiable information to process your orders or to send you offers or information that you request.
2. Use of Your Information: The personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us will be used to process your orders, and may be used to identify you within our systems. We may use your email address to contact you if we have questions about your order. We may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
3. The Information We Collect: When you visit our website our web server automatically collects information, such as; the domain name (IP address) of the web server that initiated your visit, the referring URL and information about your visit on our site. We also collect and aggregate non-personally identifiable, statistical information, including; the number of visitors to our site, advertising results, survey results, site performance, pages and products viewed, products purchased and how our site was accessed or used.
Whenever you shop through our catalog site, mysarisaristore.com, you provide us with personal information that we need to complete your transaction or provide the services you request. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address and the products you purchased. If you use a credit or debit card or made payment in other form, it will include your account.
We also collect information from you when you register or update your account, sign up to receive our emails, or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and shopping preferences. If you choose to participate in one of our various promotions, contests, programs, or surveys, we may collect additional information from you. For example, if you participate in a survey from us you may provide us with your age, gender, and product or shopping preferences
4. Information We Share with Others: Service Providers: We provide information to trusted service providers that we contract to perform services, such as processing credit cards, checks, orders, returns, refunds and credits; completing our catalog and promotional mailings, transmitting emails from us to you and managing customer information. These companies are not authorized to use this information in any other manner.
We may share the statistical information about our site and customers with other outside companies that we contract with to help us manage or measure the performance of our site, our advertising, promotions, and identify which pages, products, offers, website features and services our customers and visitors prefer.
On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Also, if the ownership of all or a part of a business within the mysarisaristore.com (Interlink Trading) were to change, customer information pertinent to that business’s operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner.
5. How can I access or update information about myself? It is important that our databases are accurate and up-to-date. To access and make appropriate changes or deletions to information relating to your use of our web site, select "Login" and then "Edit Your Profile" at http://www.mysarisaristore.com. For access to other information about you that we may maintain, please contact us in one of the ways provided below so that a customer specialist may assist you with your request. Callers must verify their identity before being granted access to any information
7. Security: In order to maximize the protection of your information, Mysarisaristore.com Service uses state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, as it is transmitted over the Internet.
How may I contact Mysarisaristore.com? If you have any questions about our handling of personally identifiable information, please contact us at our toll-free 1-888-366- 5273 or you may also email us at email@example.com